The Paravan for disabled drivers
A car for every driverWe want car hire to be accessible to every driver. And we have partnered with PARAVAN to go some way to achieve this goal.
The Volkswagen Caddy Maxi is available at 13 locations in Switzerland from only CHF 123 per day* including 500 free kilometres.
Introducing the VW Paravan Caddy MaxiThe Volkswagen Caddy Maxi reveals satellite navigation and the "Park Distance Control" system. A smooth drive is guaranteed thanks to an array of practical functions.
The VW Caddy Maxi can be used by six people. The vehicle offers enough space to transport one wheelchair user and five more people and it's especially suitable for families. The Paravan also comes in handy for plenty of other occasions.
Book online or by phone on +41 848 81 18 18 (CHF 0,08 from Swiss landlines, mobile prices can differ). You will also find more information in our booking conditions.
Technical specifications overview
- An electronic ring accelerator is situated beneath the steering wheel
- The brake handle is located to the right of the leg area
- The additional controls can be switched off at the press of a button
- Carpeted floor
- Ramp with non-slip covering
- Ramp width 31.89 inches (81 cm), entry height 56.29 inches (143 cm)
- Universal wheelchair mounting system (no adjustment neccessary, fast and flexible)
- Two electric belts at the front
- Two ratched straps with fast clamping at the rear
- Universal three-point belt system for wheelchair users
The VW Paravan Caddy Maxi can be used as a:
- Replacement car while your own car is being repaired
- Long term rental as an alternative to buying a car
- Rental car for disabled business travellers
- Vehicle for the long term injured (e.g., after an operation or knee injury)
- Rental car as interim solution until your new car is available
- Driving relatives to hospitals, care/retirement homes, rehabilitation centres etc
- Replacement car for specialised cab companies