Select Series Car Hire in Italy
The car you pick is the car you getUpgrade to Avis Select Series and drive away in the exact make and model you want. Our curated range of discerning vehicles from top-end brands like Audi, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Volvo and MINI are available from selected locations across Italy.
To get behind the wheel of one of these models, pick a convenient Select Series car hire location (listed at the bottom of this page) and set a date. Book now
Group J: The Fiat Abarth 595 1.4 16v T-JetThe cheeky, feisty, go-faster-striped Fiat Abarth is a real driver's car thanks to its 1.4-litre turbocharged motor. Spacious upfront and kid-friendly in the back, find a good-sized boot with the option of folding the rear seats to increase the space available.
The Abarth 595 features:
- Blue&Me (Bluetooth + USB + AUX-IN)
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel with remote controls
- Red brake calipers
- ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) & MSR & ASR
- Thin Film Transistor (TFT) instrument cluster
|4 Seats||1 Bag||3 Doors|
Group D: The MINI Countryman Cooper D Business XLWith its racing spirit and practically formed body, this sturdy but agile four-wheel-drive MINI can handle whatever terrain you throw at her. Inside, find the famous MINI speedo dial on the dash, a three-spoke multifunction steering wheel and lots of room for the whole family (up to five) and assorted luggage. Prepare for a thrilling ride on this bulky crossover.
The Countryman Cooper features:
- DAB Digital Tuner
- Radio MINI Boost CD system
- Heated Mirrors/Washer Jets
- Bluetooth hands-free function with USB audio
- Park Distance Control (PDC)
- World Carbon Black interior
|5 Seats||3 Bags||5 Doors|
Group H: DS 5 BlueHDi 180 EAT6 Sport ChicA sumptuous blend of high-roofed hatchback, coupé and sports estate, the DS 5 is a pleasure to drive. Step inside and you’ll experience the most amazing looking cabin, with designer seats and high-tech centre console.
The DS 5 BlueHDi features:
- 7-inch touchscreen sat-nav
- 18-inch aluminium wheels
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- DAB Radio
- LED interior mood lighting
- Full LED headlights
|5 Seats||3 Bags||5 Doors|
Group N: The Audi A5 Cabriolet 2.0 TDI multitronic Business Plus 190 CVThe Audi A5 Cabriolet is that rare breed – a luxurious, sporty, family friendly cabriolet. Fill the saloon-sized boot with your luggage, retract the roof and experience a smooth, quiet, ride with reassuring grip. The A5 will transport you to your destination in high style.
The A5 Cabriolet features:
- DAB Digital Radio
- Sports suspension with stiffer spring settings and shock absorbers
- Three-spoke multifunction leather steering wheel and paddle shift
- Deluxe three-zone climate control
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Auto-opening boot
|4 Seats||2 Bags||2 Doors|
Group M: The Alfa Romeo 4C Spider 1750 Tbi TCTEver driven a junior supercar? Drivers will love this gorgeous drop-top's handling, ride and unassisted steering. Cruise Italian roads in the lightweight, rear-wheel-drive 4C Spider and you will notice two things: one, it's just as good looking on the inside ... and two, everyone else has noticed you.
The 4C Spider features:
- Radio with voice recognition and Bluetooth hands-free interface
- Aluminium, carbon fibre and low-density composite materials frame
- Aluminium dashboard trim with 4C laser etching
- Alfa twin-clutch transmission (TCT) with launch control
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
|2 Seats||1 Bag||2 Doors|
Group F: Volvo V60 D6 AWD Geartronic Plug-in HybridSportily designed with improved cornering, handling and torque, the Volvo V60 D6 is a refined and exceedingly comfortable "sport wagon". It is also the world's first diesel hybrid and the integration of its two power sources is nothing short of spectacular. Set the V60 into Hybrid mode and purr through the city using EV; accelerate out of town using diesel or hybrid power; then return to pure electricity for your cruise along the motorway.
The V60 D6 features:
- Clean Zone with IAQS (Interior Air Quality System)
- Intelligent Driver Information System
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel with remote audio controls
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with Advanced Stability Control
- EL-AWD (Electric all-wheel drive)
|5 Seats||3 Bags||5 Doors|
Group L: The Volvo XC90 D5 AWD Geartronic MomentumWelcome to the redesigned XC90, a faultless, road-ruling, seven-seat SUV that provides one of the comfiest rides on the highway. Powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder engine, this four-wheel-drive Volvo includes all the in-car and safety tech you'll ever need.
The XC90 features:
- Eight-inch active thin-film transistor (TFT) crystal driver's information display
- 19-inch aluminium wheels
- Eight-speed Geartronic transmission
- DAB radio
- Light and rain sensors
- Full LED headlights
|7 Seats||4 Bags||5 Doors|
Group K: The Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 V6 CRD LaredoThe chunky and imposing four-wheel-drive, five-seat Grand Cherokee is a behemoth inside and out. Expect armchair-like seats in this Jeep, masses of head and legroom in the front and rear, a huge colour touch screen on the dash and a 782-litre boot.
The Grand Cherokee features:
- Uconnect 8.4-inch Smartouch System with MW/LW/DAB/BT
- Tyre pressure monitoring display
- Seven-inch thin film transistor (TFT) instrument cluster with speedometer
- LED daytime running headlamps
- Four-wheel drive
- Steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles
|5 Seats||4 Bags||5 Doors|
Group I: The Nissan Leaf Acenta 30KWExperience the world's best-selling electric car, now with an impressive 155-mile range. It might look and feel like your average family hatchback, but fire up the battery-powered motor and the engine's seamless acceleration and near-silent sound may well surprise you. Inside, find groovy in-car tech like Bluetooth and USB connectivity, as well as keyless go.
The Acenta features:
- NissanConnect (EV Telematics System, Activate Charging, Eco-Routing, Driving Range, Preset Air Con, Nearby Charging Stations, Touch-Screen Nav)
- Vehicle Sound for Pedestrians (VSP)
- Greater range in the 30kWh battery
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
|5 Seats||2 Bags||5 Doors|
The small print
- Not all Select Series vehicles are available at all hire stations.
- They can only be delivered and collected to or from the locations where the Select Series fleet is available.
- Book in the normal way by choosing your rental dates and location. On the next step, you can reserve your Avis Select Series car.
- To guarantee the make and model, reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- On rare occasions Avis may not be able to provide the vehicle of your choice due to mechanical issues or late returns from previous customers. In the event this happens, customers will receive another hire car. We will try our best to provide another premium vehicle depending on the availability of our fleet on the day.
- Our standard booking Terms and Conditions apply.
What you will need
|Make and model||Driver's min. age ||Driving licence (min. term held)||No. of credit cards ||Excess* |
|Abarth 595||21 years||24 months||One||1,900 €|
|MINI Countryman||21 years||24 months||One||2,300 €|
|DS 5 BlueHDi||25 years||12 months||Two||2,300 €|
|Audi A5 Cabriolet||25 years||12 months||Two||2,800 €|
|Alfa Romeo 4C||25 years||12 months||Two||2,800 €|
|Volvo V60 D6 Hybrid||25 years||12 months||Two||2,300 €|
|Volvo XC90||25 years||12 months||Two||2,800 €|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee||25 years||12 months||Two||2,800 €|
|Nissan Leaf||21 years||24 months||One||2,300 €|
* Take out one of our additional cover packages to reduce your excess to zero.